Fusion Account Executive - Mid Market (German)
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is changing the Design and Manufacturing Industry with Fusion, the only cloud-based solution that offers a complete workflow integrating conceptual design, engineering, and manufacturing.
As a Fusion Inside Product Specialist, you will manage your own pipeline of opportunities and driving them to close. In addition to the leads you will receive from the Sales Development Reps, you will prospect for new opportunities to keep your funnel full.
As the sales rep on your deals, you will lead the customers through their buying process and guide them to close. You will use technical sales reps and scheduled webinars to demonstrate how Fusion can address the issues you have discovered in the customers' workflows. Fusion is a fast-growing business and you will be on the tip of the spear as we become the #1 Design and Manufacturing solution in the industry.
- You will prospect and hunt to find new business to be closed directly.
- You will manage a 180-day pipeline to ensure performance.
- You will maintain a quarterly forecast.
- You will create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their needs.
- You will maintain active engagement with our leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Fusion.
- You will collaborate with Marketing to provide feedback and improve our future outbound campaigns.
- You will achieve quarterly goals and yearly quotas to lead aggressive sales growth.
- You will assist with renewal clients.
- You will use Salesforce.com to document opportunities and activities.
- Fluency in German & English
- 2-5 Years of Inside Sales or Business Development experience is required.
- Experience with successful prospecting and lead generation.
- prioritize, and experience balancing multiple sales opportunities.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).