Estimating & Takeoff Product Specialist Sales Executive
Job Requisition ID #
As an Assigned Accounts Estimating & Takeoff Product Specialist (PS), you will increase sales revenue and market development for Autodesk’s preconstruction products, in particular the estimating and takeoff technologies. This includes newly developed products and products attained through acquisitions, or existing products not yet established within internally defined industry segments and existing sales channels. You will establish these products within the Autodesk portfolio, growing them within the defined territory, and fulfilling the strategic objectives of the product line to achieve yearly financial targets and business objectives.
You will partner with internal account teams and Autodesk partners in the North American Mid-Market segment as a technical sales resource to present the technical capabilities of Autodesk’s estimating and takeoff technologies to customers. You will also drive full-cycle sales of those technologies with customers directly. You will need an in-depth understanding of customers’ challenges and how those challenges can be solved with Autodesk’s preconstruction technologies.
This is a remote role open to candidates based in the Eastern United States and will report into the Estimating & Takeoff Sales Manager.
- In partnership with your assigned account teams in the North American Mid-Market, develop and implement a strategic plan that aligns with customer business initiatives, and establishes and grows the assigned products within the assigned territory.
- You will align with internal Autodesk sales teams and resellers to grow opportunity pipeline within the territory.
- Adopt solutions-oriented selling tactics to, through robust discovery, document current customer workflows, uncover pains with current processes, and map solutions to those pains to ultimately build trust with customers and align with their business initiatives.
- Conduct discovery, solutions mapping, and product capability demos to end-users and C-suite executives at customer accounts, both in person and virtually.
- You will lead product vision and roadmap discussions with customers to convey Autodesk’s vision for future development of its preconstruction products, and provide regular feedback to the product, industry and strategic marketing teams on assigned product(s)
- You will deliver an accurate forecast of product line business in the specified territory.
- You have 5+ years of direct sales, technical sales, or preconstruction experience in the industry.
- While travel is not required, you would be open to traveling up to 20% of the time.
- You have a record of measurable success in previous roles.
- You have strong active-listening and story-telling ability
- You can think strategically to develop a business plan, while also possessing the ability to put tactical steps in place to get there.
- You can easily distill complex workflows and craft simple solutions for multiple audiences.
- You're an overall genuine person and team player who's passionate about moving the industry forward.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
From health and financial benefits to time away and everyday wellness, we give Autodeskers the best, so they can do their best work. Learn more about our benefits in the U.S. by visiting https://benefits.autodesk.com/
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).