Deal Desk / Sales Ops Support Specialist
Job Requisition ID #
The Deal Desk Support Specialist's mandate is to support Sales in their daily business. You will use knowledge of company offerings, and develop a strong understanding of license models, pricing and packaging changes, as well as general purchase transaction policies and exceptions. You will work on contract negotiations with business partners and customers.
- Respond to and resolve internal Sales questions about applicable programs and operations
- You will guide Sales to use the correct data in Salesforce
- Lead deals through appropriate approvals
- Check and update our internal systems related to deals closed by other team members
- Manage contract signatures via DocuSign
- Bring non-standard business model and operational requirements and risks to the attention of the broader organization
- Create content on Wiki pages
- Work with an international team
- You will use multiple applications, including SharePoint, Wiki, DocuSign, MS Teams, salesforce.com, and similar software
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have ability to work on multiple deals simultaneously
- The ability to solve complex requests from sales
- You have strong quality standards
- You are customer orientated
- The ability to speak French
- Experience with legal contract negotiations
- Minimal travel for team meetings and conferences
- Reporting to Manager Deal Desk
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).