Named Accounts Sales Executives
Job Requisition ID #
NOTE: This is NOT an open position. Please submit your CV here for future consideration.
At Autodesk, we believe that our success depends on our customer's success, and we provide technology solutions to help them meet their business objectives. This is a rare opportunity to join our Named Accounts sales team, where we focus on building strategic relationships with Autodesk's main enterprise customers.
The Named Account Sales Executive is a necessary sales role that directly works with large named accounts both domestically and internationally. The Named account sales executive grows the business relationship within the account(s) to exceed financial and business objectives. At the most senior levels, the Named Account Sales Executive will achieve sales goals for one or more large global named accounts.
This direct sales role, based in the United States, covers a couple of the most recognized technology and media companies in the world and spans our full portfolio: AEC, PD&M, and M&E. You will help these influential customers navigate the challenges associated with digital transformation and industry convergence for all that they make, including the digital infrastructure that powers the cloud, the devices that simplify your life, and the platforms behind well-known entertainment brands.
Establish Unique Customer Value
- Develop important relationships
- Align with executive-led business initiatives
- Translate customer challenges and opportunities into value
- Position Autodesk as a trusted advisor
Account Team Leadership
- Implement customer-specific enterprise-level strategies
- Build a business plan and implement it.
- Orchestrate and align resources across the Autodesk matrix
- Communicate at all levels internally (and externally), including C-level
- Embed continuous improvement with a change manager
- Grow the opportunity pipeline
- Achieve high-growth revenue and consumption targets from customers
- Grow faster than the competition and gain market share
- Ensure the best forecasting
- Exceed targets (revenue, consumption, billings)
- Negotiate enterprise contracts
- Direct sales track record in quota-carrying roles with large enterprises
- Track record in growing global accounts
- Sales process and account Experience following a clear process for outreach using different methods (cold calling, cold emailing, LinkedIn)
- History of navigating complex contract negotiation
- Software/SaaS experience
- Passion for technology
- Motivated, determined, integrity-focused, and business-oriented
- "Challenger Mentality" and "Expertise" POV
- Basic experience to quickly learn of the AEC eco-system, BIM, Digital Twins and platform (PaaS) sales
The Ideal Candidate
- Achieve our goals: Meets annual and multi-year targets (revenue, bookings, billings) and maximizes individual sales opportunities. Create proposals that link our solution to the customer's business. Use our pricing, packaging, and business models to maximize returns and unique value. Negotiate customer agreements
- Develop Accounts: Develop important relationships within the account, including Main executives; translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique benefits; ensure the Autodesk team delivers Value to the Account(s), build Account Business plan and executes upon the plan; build opportunity pipeline within Account(s), uses sound call planning to achieve our goals; and make continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
- Implement Business Practices: Provide accurate and detailed forecasts, leverage chosen sales tools and methodologies, provide internal information as requested (i.e. Ops reviews, customer info), and constructs internal and external presentations
- Lead the Extended Sales Team: coordinates, influences, and orchestrate all of the appropriate resources for Account or Opportunity development, can build a global or virtual team (sales, support, and consulting), and develops working relations across GEOs and responsibilities (finance, operations, division)
- Contribute to the Broader Autodesk Team: Makes contributions to Autodesk outside of account(s) or territory; for example, participates on the core team, brings new ideas into business, and develops sales tools or new approaches
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.