Inside Sales Renewal Representative (German Speaker)
Job Requisition ID #
We are on the lookout for a talented individual to strengthen our Barcelona-based Named Account Renewals team.
As a Named Accounts Inside Sales Renewal Representative you will navigate through complex situations, improve subscription and cloud renewals within Autodesk's largest customer accounts. Our customers are transforming the world with their innovative designs, and we are seeking a team player who can support them in their journey.
Reporting to the Named Account Sales Manager, you'll operate in a hybrid working environment.
- You will oversee all renewal processes in designated accounts, including discovery, quoting, processing, and deployment.
- You will document all customer interactions and opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- You will submit weekly forecasts to leadership.
- You will establish relationships with IT, procurement, and end-users through regular outbound calls.
- You will collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to build a shared strategy.
- You will adapt to changes, comprehend customer requirements, and recommend suitable subscription solutions.
- You will contribute insights from customer calls during weekly and quarterly account planning sessions with Autodesk's Named Account Executives.
- You will understand complex ideas to promote strategic initiatives and encourage the use of the consumption model.
- You will foster cooperative relationships within sales and sales support and Autodesk resellers to enhance the customer experience.
- 3+ years of success in a sales, renewal sales, or sales support role.
- Fluency in German (professional level) and English.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in SaaS, Renewals, and Customer Success.
If you are customer-oriented and ready to advance to managing complex accounts, we would love to hear from you. Estimated travel for this position is up to 10%. Join us in driving Autodesk’s most crucial business- renewals within our Named Accounts customers.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).