Customer Success Advisor India
Job Requisition ID #
The Customer Success Advisor (CSA) is focused on driving value in the "Onboard" and "Use" lifecycle stages as they deploy Autodesk solutions. This role will proactively engage directly with customers through data-driven triggered actions and react to inbound customer-initiated triggers. The CSA mission is to create customer loyalty and growth through irresistible customer experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Note:
• Establish and execute onboarding and adoption strategies to grow usage of Autodesk solutions by proactively and reactively responding to customer inquiries • Assist customers by providing direct guidance and resources to assist with onboarding new solutions
• Identify and assist at-risk customers who have low adoption of products to increase the value they receive toward meeting their business goals.
• Partner with sales teams, the reseller partner ecosystem, technical support, client services, and others to drive customer success motions and resolve customer activation/onboarding/usage issues
• Successfully close out a range of data-driven customer success motions
• Drive high-level customer satisfaction and experience to ensure continued customer adoption of Autodesk products through customer value-added conversation • Capture customer success story
• While engaging throughout the lifecycle, be able to identify opportunities for expanding the business relationship and support the sales team in pursuit of the expansion opportunity
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).