Graduate Business Development Representative
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring sales professionals with natural sales instincts and a willingness to drive new business. You will be working with Target Account Sales Executives (on the field) on a specific set of accounts to expand their business.
Your main tools will be market intelligence provided to you by Autodesk, Social Media, marketing campaigns and most importantly, self-motivation to search and find new projects within your assigned territory. You will have the freedom to carry out and execute your own research with the full support and engagement from your manager, as well as exposure to management across EMEA.
You will be measured on the pipeline generation you create per quarter, where you will drive and develop new business in the Middle East market.
In this role, you will gain knowledge of the software industry where Autodesk is leading the way and constant and relevant training from our dedicated sales coaches, while having independence and autonomy in managing your own inside business. You will also be exposed to management from all different levels including C-Level and an incredible office atmosphere.
- Manage and nurture a queue of leads through a process to become sales accepted leads
- Identify top leads and be the first point of contact with potential customers
- Listen to prospects' needs and wants, and determine if there is a mutual fit with Autodesk
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, support, operations, and product to streamline application and process efficiency
- Follow and update best-practice documentation to promote best practices
- This role is for fresh graduates only
- Fluent in written and verbal English + Arabic
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on the job coaching and self-learning
- Ability to adapt to a changing industry
- Engineering background is preferred
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).