Business Development Representative
Location: Candidates must be based in Austin, TX
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible to help fuel the Axonius rocketship by setting qualified meetings with top prospects. This is an opportunity to use your skills to help shape your future and ours as we continue to dominate the Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management space. You will play an essential role in helping us hit our revenue goal by creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads, and generating new business for the company.
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Working closely with 2-4 field account executives, you will identify and create well-qualified sales leads through outbound calling, emails, LinkedIn messages, and more.
- Executing targeted outbound campaigns to uncover prospects’ needs and platform fit, and arrange an introduction meeting.
- Regularly research and build lists of key accounts and contacts to prospect.
- Field and follow up with inbound leads from demo requests, events, and other marketing-based activities.
- Arranging discovery calls and well-qualified platform demonstrations for the field sales team.
- Achieving performance metrics whilst maintaining quality.
- Experience working within a sales team (automotive sales, retail sales, real estate sales, etc.), Experience working in a software company is preferred.
- Strong qualifying, presentation, writing, and phone communication skills.
- Well-versed and comfortable engaging customers, colleagues, and prospects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Lives in Austin, TX, area or is willing to relocate and willing to come into the office multiple days per week.
- Preference for BA or higher degree
- A strong understanding of technology and the cybersecurity industry.
- Working knowledge of CRMs, outbound tools such as Outreach, contact database tools like ZoomInfo, and Linkedin Sales Navigator.
A little more about Axonius:
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long-term career path here at Axonius.
Compensation will be based on individual education, qualifications, and experience. The annual on target earning is from $75,000 to $80,000 plus equity and attractive benefits.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.