Enterprise Account Executive - ANZ
Location: Candidate must be located in Sydney or Melbourne
The Enterprise Account Executive is a highly visible role that requires the right candidate to fit into our winning culture mindset.
We are looking for an individual who has the grit, determination and drive to own and define their own success. The role requires an individual who will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by building a territory strategy and executing on their plan. Developing and closing new enterprise opportunities within ANZ is the mission.
Culture across teams and the organization is important to us at Axonius. The role should be right for you and you should be right for the role. To seamlessly slot into the team the successful candidate will strongly identify with these key characteristics:
- High energy and motivation that is intrinsic in nature.
- Competitive with a “winning” mindset.
- Collaborative; communicates well and interacts with transparency.
- Optimistic and engaging personality.
- “Can do” attitude.
- Commitment to high ethics and standards.
- Strategic thinker and resourceful individual who can think out of the box and improvise to meet the demands of changing conditions.
The territory consists of named enterprise customers within the ANZ region. It’s imperative to have the ability to create and execute a sales strategy to narrow your focus to be successful, hit pipeline goals, and overachieve on quota expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have several years of experience in a closing sales role with a strong hunter mentality and track record of success.
- Be highly customer-focused and able to engage and converse with C-suite executives across Security, IT Operations and Governance Risk and Compliance domains
- Have experience managing complex sales cycles with enterprise accounts.
- Own the customer journey and outcome both pre- and post-sale
- Track and record the building and executing of a regional strategy to include channel partners, BDR, Marketing, Sales Engineering, products, current customers, and your own outreach to build a pipeline funnel of 4x quota.
- Strong channel partner relationships and security/IT vendor relationships across your region.
- A conceptual understanding of security, IT solutions and GRC solutions such as endpoint agents, vulnerability scanners, CMDB, SIEM, Active Directory, Firewalls, Cloud, and SaaS.
- The ability to qualify opportunities using value based selling techniques and MEDDPIC
- A successful history of accurate forecasting on close dates, leveraging reverse timeline techniques.
- The ability to navigate technical conversations to plan and execute on value added POC activities with your Sales Engineer.
- Manage Salesforce hygiene activities, including frequent chatter posts on deal updates, updating strategic next-steps, ensuring MEDDPIC criteria is up-to-date, and accurate close dates for opportunities.
- Proven track record of strong negotiation skills with minimal discounting.
- Ability to work creatively, independently, and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.