National Account Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The National Account Manager will help us achieve the defined long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. In this role, you will manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. You will uncover new opportunities within existing strategic accounts and make presentations on CPaaS solutions and services that meet or predict the customer’s future needs.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the primary account owner for assigned National accounts
- Manage a book of business effectively. May include: ability to identify key decision makers, org. Mapping, key accounts with opportunities, where to spend time and where to travel.
- Frequent training, broad knowledge of Products for offerings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts at each account, adoption of ValueSelling framework in a consistent manner.
- Identify new opportunities to up-sell additional Bandwidth products to companies leveraging our services
- Develop forecast accuracy, value and close dates. Demonstrating a clear understanding of customer’s approval levels and what’s needed to close or move the deal forward.
- Work cross-functionally with internal groups, leveraging resources for assigned accounts
- Drive revenue generation and development of key partnerships
- Manage standard deals with minimal redlines with negotiations
- Achieve assigned quota for new revenue growth within assigned accounts
What You Need:
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience
- 3+ years of experience managing business development activities with mid-market customers
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Significant experience in SaaS and/or CPaaS sales is strongly preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.