VP Sales, EMEA
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is seeking a highly experienced VP of Sales, to lead our Enterprise and Commercial sales teams in the EMEA Region.You will be responsible for further driving our success and continued investment across the region. Your team will navigate both large, complex transactions and higher volume transactions, ensuring that business outcomes are consistent and predictable. As the VP of Sales, you will play a crucial role in overseeing new and existing business ACV quota and representing Braze within the local ecosystem of employees, customers, partners, and other stakeholders. Your extensive knowledge of the complex technology landscape in the region will be vital to Braze’s success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and execute a strategic customer acquisition strategy that aligns with our overall business objectives.
- Own direct sales, resellers and mixed-model/co-seller strategy for various regions throughout EMEA.
- Manage a senior team of leaders across various sales functions, collaborating with your team on identifying and nurturing key opportunities to drive high value deals.
- Implement effective partner management programs, enabling resellers to maximize their potential and contribute to our sales goals.
- Collaborate with finance and leadership teams to develop accurate sales forecasts and budgets.
- Contribute as a key driver to the future expansion of Braze in EMEA markets .
- Collaborate with go-to-market teams including Business Development, Account Management, Marketing, Solutions Consulting, and Executives to ensure the successful execution of the FY plan and present a unified vision to customers and the marketplace.
- Manage the overall sales and go to market strategy, providing accurate sales forecasting to the broader business.
- Recruit, nurture, and performance manage a team of exceptional sales professionals.
- Act as a proactive representative within the senior leadership team.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A minimum of 15 years of proven experience in SaaS sales, ideally within a technologically complex product environment. You should possess expertise in Enterprise sales, with a consistent track record of exceeding quota and revenue goals.
- At least 10 years of experience managing an EMEA team of sales leaders, preferably in the marketing technology industry.
- Deep knowledge in various areas within the region ie. UK, France, Germany, Benelux, MENA.
- Strategic POV on where to invest within the region and how, as well a demonstrated ability to launch and successfully grow in developing markets.
- Experience in various sales models, including direct, utilizing resellers as well as co-sell models.
- A strong track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining high-performing enterprise sales organizations.
- A deep understanding of the intricacies of the technology landscape across the EMEA region, including key markets, effective practices.
- The ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Integrations & Onboarding and Sales Operations.
- A proven ability to build connections with industry subject matter experts and customer profiles.
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital and application trends, particularly in the mobile space.
- Demonstrated success in navigating large organizations and identifying key decision makers processes for large SaaS investments.
- Strong operational and analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.