Business Development Representative
We are seeking a Sales Development Representatives to join our growing North American team. This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter. Our Sales Development Representatives take a more strategic approach to their outreach and work specifically with our "key accounts" here in North America. The Sales Development Representative's main focus is to identify, develop, and create new enterprise business opportunities in new and existing accounts for 1-2 Account Executives in specific territories in North America.
The work you’ll do:
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Maintain and organize an annual book of business
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of the Celonis Execution Management System
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
The qualifications you need:
- Have a BA/BS from a top university or equivalent
- Have 1-3 Years of sales or business development experience in a SaaS organization
- Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Have high energy and positive attitude
- Are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Are able to take initiative
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Are a self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true out-performer
Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.