NAM Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
The Sales GTM Strategy & Operations Team is working closely with the Celonis executive leadership to provide business critical insights and analyses to develop a successful GTM strategy. The team is responsible for a variety of duties in strategic planning, business operations, forecasting and business analytics – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, operational excellence, program management and business support.
You will partner closely with the leadership responsible for one of six sales verticals in North America. Your responsibilities range from defining the strategic direction of your assigned group to supporting the daily operations. In this role you will align with stakeholders across the organization and have daily exposure to senior executives. You will report directly to the Sales & Operations leadership.
The successful candidate has a highly analytical mindset, communicates well with senior stakeholders and has a passion for software.
The work you’ll do:
- Drive the design, analytical insights & continuous enhancement of the GTM strategy as trusted advisor to your assigned vertical.
- Support forecasting and resource planning processes (i.e. headcount planning, territory design, quota setting etc.)
- Conduct regular business reviews to identify areas for improvement and spearhead major projects & programs to improve business performance
- Collaborate across departments including Finance, Operations, Marketing, and more to execute on key tasks such as budgeting, data insights and CRM enhancements
- Ensure operational discipline and be a strong supporter in the day-to-day business
The qualifications you need:
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical field, such as sales strategy, business operations, consulting or investment banking
- Firm understanding of GTM sales and SaaS business models are all highly desirable
- Strong background in creating and presenting complex analyses in Microsoft XLS/PPT
- Experience in communicating with executives and ability to convey complex information in a simple way
- Passion for groundbreaking software, customer success and great teamwork
Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.