GTM Business Development Strategist
We're Celonis, the global leader in process mining technology, and we’ve delivered enormous value to the world’s largest and most esteemed companies. To continue to help organizations uncover hidden business value opportunities, reduce carbon emissions, and radically improve customer service, we need you to join us.
The Business Development team executes and scales sales programs in order to unite people, processes and technology. The team’s charter is to deploy effective sales plays by motivating the GTM Teams with clear and concise packaging and execution in order to measure play performance. You’ll get to sharpen your skills in the areas of improving rep competency, reinforcing the correct route to market and driving a consistent selling performance which increases pipeline velocity, improves rep productivity and improves overall pipeline quality leading to higher conversion rates and ultimately more bookings.
As the Business Development Strategist you will be responsible for the NAM GTM land and expand strategy via the implementation of sales programs at scale including support for the FY24 global sales plays.
You will lead an initiative to facilitate programmatic account engagement by our BDRs, AEs and VEs to make hyper-growth viable. You will act as a trusted advisor and business partner to GTM Sales, Business Development, and VE leadership, while working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales Strategy, Analytics, Enablement, and other functions within or outside the GTM organization. You possess an analytical mind, project management skills, and an understanding of how to execute demand generation campaigns. You combine the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the business-end of operationalizing these programs with GTM teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
Your success will be tied to the execution of strategic land and expand programs and their ability to build new land pipeline as well as progression programs in Unengaged Top Accounts.
The work you’ll do:
- Program manage strategic GTM Sales programs aimed at driving top of funnel engagement to generate LAND and expand pipeline in Top Accounts
- Operationalize campaigns aligned to Sales Plays, executing 15 campaigns in FY25 (one Sales Play campaign per quarter, eleven industry specific campaigns) driving from conception to execution including enablement.
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement, Integrated Marketing & Product Marketing to ensure the creation of prerequisite assets to drive campaigns in market and toolkits for effective account engagement.
- Build, maintain, update and optimize dashboards to monitor & measure campaign performance
- Weekly briefings on campaign performance
The qualifications you need:
- In depth knowledge on process mining and the Celonis product roadmap
- Works well in a matrixed environment including developing business partnerships with product marketing, enablement, value engineering, and GTM Sales teams including AE, BDR, Partner and digital.
- Past experience producing and managing enablement programs: Creating/selling a program vision, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs at scale. Experience with program and project planning, prioritization, and collaboration for complex, cross-functional initiatives. Must be detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well under tight timelines and simultaneously juggle multiple priorities, multiple programs, and rapid changes, often in ambiguous situations across our company's most complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to excite and lead v-teams to an end goal of pipeline development and progression
- Minimum 3-5 years of combined experience in Enablement, Learning & Development, Program / Project Management, and/or Strategic Consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver global, scalable learning programs that increase performance and drive outcomes.
- Strong team-oriented leadership skills, with the ability to build rapport, collaborate, and motivate successfully in a cross-functional environment.
- A passion for learning, with energy and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire team
- Strong team-oriented leadership skills, with the ability to build rapport, collaborate, and influence individuals and teams at all levels of the organization in a cross-functional environment.
- SFDC Experience a plus
- PMP Certification is a plus
Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Process Intelligence
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, Asians@Celonis, Latinx@Celonis, Veterans@Celonis and more
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.