Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
Who we are…
DearDoc provides top doctors with a suite of technology and marketing tools to ensure communication between patients and doctors is a more accessible, modern and seamless experience. Currently serving over 3,600+ practices, DearDoc enables doctors to focus on what they do best: providing great patient care.
Working with teammates all over the world, we enjoy the autonomy and innovation of a startup environment where people rally around a shared vision, advance quickly within the company, and are invigorated by our fun, fast-paced culture. Truly…we have a LOT of fun.
We’ve been doing this since 2019 and we’d like to think we’re pretty good at it. We are always looking for people who will make us better.
Location: NYC Office / Hybrid
OTE: $120k year /uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Mental Health Benefits
- Wellness Benefits
- HealthAdvocate Services
- Teladoc Services
- CitiBike Membership
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train the sales process
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
- Train new salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule daily team meetings with the sales team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedures.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure the correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to the sales process.
Skills & Background
- 1-5 years in a sales representative role and at least 1-2 years managing SDR's/AE's
- You love data – you make decisions that are backed up by numbers
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting – you know Excel
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic
DearDoc, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
We do our best to respond to all applications as quickly as possible. We look forward to reviewing your background and connecting shortly to learn more about you! In the meantime….CHECK US OUT!