Customer Success Manager
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Who we are…
DearDoc provides top doctors with a suite of technology and marketing tools to ensure communication between patients and doctors is a more accessible, modern and seamless experience. Currently serving over 3,600+ practices, DearDoc enables doctors to focus on what they do best: providing great patient care.
Working with teammates all over the world, we enjoy the autonomy and innovation of a startup environment where people rally around a shared vision, advance quickly within the company, and are invigorated by our fun, fast-paced culture. Truly…we have a LOT of fun.
We’ve been doing this since 2019 and we’d like to think we’re pretty good at it. We are always looking for people who will make us better.
Salary Range: Base - 35,000 MXN per month ; Quarterly Bonus - 15,000 MXN
**RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH TO BE CONSIDERED**
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Annual Week off For the Holidays
- $150/ month USD stipend towards health insurance
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Pillars: Revenue Management, Product Adoption, Customer Advocacy
- Revenue Management
- Meet and exceed net churn, renewal revenue, and upsell revenue goals
- Identify and close opportunities for expansion within your Book of Business
- Manage cancellation requests within the SLA guidelines
- Product Adoption
- Meet and exceed product adoption goals
- Drive product/feature adoption with solution-based consultations with customers
- Identify and resolve at-risk adoption indicators within SLA
- Report product feedback to product team
- Expert in product knowledge on features and function to achieve customer outcomes
- Customer Advocacy
- Maintain strict adherence to customer follow-up SLAs - We never want a customer to ask for an update.
- Solicit for advocacy opportunities (i.e. case studies, testimonials, webinar panelists, etc.)
- Meet and exceed CSAT/NPS goals
- Conduct regular success calls & business reviews with customers
Skills & Background
- Minimum of 1-2 year experience in a sales OR a revenue-driven customer success or account management role
- Proven ability to manage a large book of business - you are not intimidated by 100+ accounts
- Ability to deepen the relationship with clients through consistent upsell/cross-sell opportunities - you’re not afraid to advocate for DearDoc products and sell additional tools/products to help our practices accomplish their business needs!
- Success in a high-growth environment and adaptable to change
- Can make a challenge into an opportunity
- Ability to ensure client satisfaction, balance customer expectations, and negotiate successful resolutions
- Experience collaborating with various internal teams to push projects through completion in a timely manner
- Strong project management with a strict attention to detail
- Deep customer empathy and emotional intelligence
- Keen eye for opportunities to increase revenue
- Impeccable attention to detail to perform the highest quality of work
- Great interdepartmental communication skills
- Understanding of customer experience with a product
- Resilient and hardworking (GRIT)
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems & to think dynamically
- Adaptability – we’re growing and evolving, and the rocket ship is about to take off
- Ability to think differently
- Team Player
DearDoc, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
We do our best to respond to all applications as quickly as possible. We look forward to reviewing your background and connecting shortly to learn more about you! In the meantime….CHECK US OUT!