Sales Engineer I
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
The position will be based at Bangalore
- Generate new business, manage and penetrate existing accounts and grow customer who is in Food and Beverage by promoting Process Filtration(PF) and Industrial Filtration(IG) products
- Achieve or exceed annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals and objectives.
- Consistently improve sales effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Work closely with project / Operations teams and other departments/internal businesses within to maximize sales volume/margin, net profit and customer satisfaction.
- Processing customer order & updating CRM regular basis.
- Regular follow-up with customer & OEMs to get schedule orders and building relationship.
- Handling the customer complain and trouble shooting with technical team together.
- Manage sales effort/process within assigned territory to maximize customer touches and close deals while maximizing the sales/margin/ROI/efficiency.
- Penetrate Target F&B Customers
- Implement route-to-market. Appoint, develop and performance monitoring of channel partners,
- Travel for fulfilling customer appointments on technical & commercial discussion, presentations and negotiations, as well as preparing and presenting customer proposals.
- Complete weekly activity reports
- Effectively manage on-going customer relations
- Support the initiatives of other departments.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to penetrate customers
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Support Business internally and externally.
- B.Tech /B.Sc Biotechnology
Technical Competence & Skills:
- Ability to interact at all customer levels (user to CXO)
- Rich sales experience in B2B sales or any related industry.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in direct sales as well as distribution channel / after-market.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully negotiate with customers at all management levels.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure both externally and internally across department lines, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven ability to exceed annual/quarterly/monthly sales goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Open to travel extensively.
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Orientation
- Self-starter with the highest degree of energy, self-confidence and integrity and the ability to perform well with-out daily supervision.
- Motivational & Influential skills
- Decision Making Ability
- Engineering with 5-10 years of experience (preferred)
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
- English, Hindi and local language
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.