Specialist Outbound Sales ( English & Mandarin Speaker )
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
- Process, monitor and measure daily activities in an efficient, friendly, and helpful manner in order to establish relationships with assigned prospects and create leads for increase of sales & profit.
- Find a way to reach out to key person and decision maker at target customer and/or industry for business development whether they know us or not.
- Issue and follow up on written quotations for standard products within set price and discount levels in order to convert opportunities into sales.
- Ensure that the CRM data base is accordingly input, updated, revised, maintained in a systematic and accurate manner in order to increase sales activities and to provide an up-to-date sales data source.
- Advise on calling clients of other services available to them e.g., Preventative Maintenance, Health, and Safety Legislation compliance information, purchasing etc. in order to maximize profitable selling opportunities for the company.
- Collate and distribute client feedback on quality, new projects, budgets, and competitor information. This data to be made available for the appropriate sales department/region in order to improve quality and increase sales opportunities and revenue.
- Liaise with internal sales organization in order to keep them fully informed on activities concerning assigned customers.
- Data Base nurturing, develop new customers and by cold call, email blast, follow-up, etc.
- Following up with internal sales/distributors on leads, generating and tracking opportunities through all the sales stages.
- Take actions upon advice, instruction, request from internal organization and/or customer in a proactive and reactive manner from preparation for creating lead till confirming issues with a customer after delivery of goods.
- Tertiary education in Engineering, Business or related.
- Preferably 1-2 years previous outbound telephone sales experience.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in an internal sales function dealing with cliental via phone & electronic transfer.
- Fresh Graduate will be encourage to apply
Technical Competence & Skills:
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude will be a plus.
- Strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Motivated, Aggressive, Competitive, High Energy, Independent Sales Professional.
- Able to establish rapport and influence.
- Strong ‘building-relation’ and negotiation skills.
- High resilience and able to handle rejection from customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software (Excel, PPT, Outlook and Word).
- Team spirit to work together with the team for the team by the team.
- Compliance with instruction, guidance, strategy.
- Quick learner of new culture and different environment.
- CRM Dynamic software will be an advantage.
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
- To be able to communicate in Vietnamese
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.