Key Account Manager I
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
IAF OEM business development and currently OEM accoutns daliy operation and managment.
• Strategic development and management of the new business pipeline.
• Drive and manage a sales pipeline and business development activity to meet company growth targets in a way that aligns with company
• Networking, building and maintaining key/relevant external relationships that supports business development and growth.
• Strategic and operational oversight of client and partner relationships and account management.
• Leads the industry NBD & OEM specialists, inclusive of managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development.
• Lead on the development of the commercial component of major bids and provide support and coordination as needed on other
• Maximize commercial opportunities within bids and within consortia including supporting the technical team in approaches to upsell.
• Work effective with TC team; propose product transfer or new product development program to support the NBD team.
• Liaise with US/Europe and AP entities to serve the multinational OEM accounts in China.
• College degree or above
Technical Competence & Skills:
• Strong communication skill and the certain industry knowledge
• Hard working and execution ability
• 3-5 years sales and/or technical experience in the certain industry
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
• Able to write and read English
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.