Key Account Manager II
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
- Achieve targeted Sales and Margins with defined OEMs and SKA as per strategic plan
- Engage in market potential mapping per targeted industry
- Work on strategic OEM development and action plans, based on the potentials mapping
- Regular visits with identified target customers to introduce and qualify our products
- Regular customer on-site attendance to accompany qualification plans
- Assist in trouble shooting measure and provide appropriate documentation of measures taken
- Establish communication structure and coordination patterns with overseas Colleagues (EMEA/DCI)
- Attend in global follow up meetings for exchange of experience and success stories
- Coordinate and manage required global and regional product portfolio (localization), pricing and terms
- Jointly work out strategies with OEMs to ensure AFTM retentions (either by OEM or by Donaldson direct)
- Assistance in promoting E-commerce and social media activities
- Organize and participate in customer / market related webinars / seminars to increase business visibility
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent technical background
Technical Competence & Skills:
- Preferably 3-5 years experience in machinery/equipment sales in relevant targeted industries with track record
- Strong business acumen (sensitive to opportunity) and customer oriented
- Strong skills in relationship development, good interaction abilities with customers
- Knowledge of CRM software is an asset, MS office a must
- Proficiency in English to be able to communicate with Donaldson Overseas Colleagues
- Self-sufficient, highly motivated, able to motivate others.
- Good communication and coordination with internal and external partners
- Good Team Player
- Proactive thinking and acting, self-driven
- Quick learning and high resistance to pressure
- Resilient and perseverant.
- Proven track record of successful sales in relevant industrial markets
- Exposure to international business and business coordination
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
- Strong intention to develop personal career in OEM environments
- English reading and writing skills required
- Willingness for regular travel to customers (30 to 40%).
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.