Business Development Manager ( Non-Alcoholic Beverages )
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
The focus of the Business Development Manager (Non-Alcoholic Beverages) role is to plan, direct, control and manage the sales of a defined sector within Process Filtration (non-alcoholic beverages incl. soft drinks, plant-based drinks, juices, bottled water), to achieve financial and business objectives in this field.
While focus region will be Indonesia, will also support other regions in Asia (remotely and through strategic travelling), you will be part of a global team impacting a growing and strategical business unit and will be able to influence the strategy and sales approach in dedicated sectors with strong growth potential.
- Develop a winning strategy for growth including target applications, competitor information, market data etc.
- Support sales activities within your sector using the existing product portfolio incl. technical project support for the local team, becoming the local expert for focus applications, approach options and market insight.
- Frequent travelling (Mainly Indonesia, also other regions in Asia if necessary) to support customer visits and site assessments, product trials, technical meetings, trade shows, sector specific events, etc.
- Develop mid- and long-term requirements in terms of product validations, new product developments, market trends, and market opportunities. Act as the voice of the market in your focus region to support product management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable in food science or process engineering. Alternatively chemical, biology, or relevant engineering background are welcomed.
- Diploma in relevant background and experience with proven record in Business Development for beverages sector will be preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the Food and Beverage Industry, preferable Non-Alcoholic Beverage Sector.
- Previous work experience as Business Development at filtration company will be advantage.
Technical Competence & Skills
- Strong technical understanding of filtration and/or process requirements in your sector
- Strong communicator and presentation skills
- Self-organized and able to develop a clear vision and structure in your dedicated sector.
- Proactive Mindset, able to plan initiatives and realize actions for business growth together with the local Sales team.
Others (language, traveling etc.):
- Good communication skills; both oral and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- This will be an individual contributor role.
- Domestic traveling between 40-50%, International traveling between 5-10%
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.