Specialist Outbound Sales II
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
- Take ownership of processing incoming sales leads, qualifying & sharing with AFTM / Sales Teams
- Calling on passive accounts to re-activate them into buying customers
- Actively researching and screening for additional market potential adjacent markets and customers
- Providing suggestions on products / services needs based on market feedback
- Providing success analysis on different lead sources and feedback findings to digital marketing Teams.
- Supporting campaigns with customer follow up (trade shows, specific offering campaigns)
- Assisting in follow up on customer seminars (and webinars) in close cooperation with ASM
- Serve the “Click-to Chat” function to maintain the info stream and closeness with customers
- Coordinating Appointments for ASMs based on the new contacts established, as the case might require
- College or above, major in any professional
- 2 years relevant experience in telephone sales.
- Good communication and coordination with internal and external partners
- Quick learning and high resistance to pressure
- First experience in industrial business with success record，Food and beverage industry experience is preferred.
- Strong intention to develop personal career in aftermarket business.
- English reading and writing skills are a plus.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.