Area Sales Engineer MSA
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
The Area Sales Engineer will be responsible for the Mobile Solutions Aftermarket Sales of Heavy-Duty Mobile Filtration in the East Europe and Baltics territory. The position reports directly into the Sales AM Leader Central & East Europe and Middle East..
Area Sales Engineer East Europe and Baltic States
- Organizing, planning and managing the sales and marketing aspects of independent After Market Mobile Equipment Solutions products through existing distribution network in the assigned countries;
- Cooperation with customer service, internal sales, marketing, business development and product management departments;
- Identifying new distribution partenrs and help them to develop their filtration business with Donaldson;
- Managing and optimizing profit through introduction of correct pricing tactics, sales plans and strategies;
- Introducing new products at existing and potential new distributors to gain additional market share;
- Attending and organizing product trainings for distributors;
- Frequent travelling to (potential) clients, trade fairs and seminars;
- You have a higher commercial or technical degree
- You have +3 years of relevant sales experience (preferably in equipment sales or automotive) in a multinational setting
- IT literate in MS office and CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills in English ( and preferably Russian), any other language skills are an asset
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Technical affinity
- Flexibility to travel frequently in the area of responsibility
- An attractive salary package with annual salary adjustments.
- You can expect a versatile task with a high degree of independence, responsibility and the opportunity for professional and personal development.
- We are a technology-driven, dynamic and internationally successful company with a mature and very high-quality product range.
- You have the freedom to actively contribute your ideas and help shape improvement processes.
- Your further training is close to our heart: you have access to an extensive learning platform as well as external training opportunities.
- You will be warmly welcomed into a very diverse and familiar team with a variety of different nationalities.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.