Rep Outbound Sales II
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
- Meets daily sales call requirements to ensure achievement of personal and territory sales.
- Promotes the sales of Industrial air filtration, replacement filters, parts and other catalogue products for the IAF, CAP & compressor business units via telephone.
- Plays a supporting aftermarket sales role for the industrial field sales representatives by following up on leads and/or creating new leads.
- Independently plan and schedule outbound sales calls to meet KPI’s.
- Enter all customer interactions into CRM database including new customer data, other sales data, and updating of current customer information.
- Keep informed of market trends and intelligence, customer preferences and competitor activity by sharing information with others within the business unit for better strategic placement in the marketplace.
- Ensure that knowledge of IFS product range is up to date to enable the promotion of the benefits of a product and to be able to proactively to on-sell the value to our clients.
- Liaising with new and existing clients through marketing campaigns.
- Prepare & provide spare parts quotations to customers as required.
- Other duties as assigned by direct manager or General Manager IFS.
- Actively promotes safety by ensuring safe systems of work and safe equipment.
- Safe usage of all company equipment in line with safety policies and procedures.
- Monitors safety performance for area of responsibility.
- Sets the expectation to work safely through responses and commitment.
- Undertake all tasks with a positive and professional work ethic.
- Ensures all work is undertaken in a safe and tidy manner.
- Ensures all activities related to your duties comply with Company policies and procedures, relevant legislation, legal and professional standards as well as the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Undertake any other task associated with the operations of the business that may be reasonably requested from time to time or subject to a specific direction.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.