Sales Engineer I
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
- Developing and implementing business plans, sales strategies, processes and activities to meet revenue targets (Net Sales, GM, NOP) by increasing revenue spend per customer and by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities.
- Growing the equipment business by applying product solutions to meet customer needs while executing business growth objectives.
- Develop an understanding of products and services to better meet customer needs and effectively articulating the value of our products to achieve premium pricing.
- Utilizing the system to manage sales pipeline, track quotes, capture competitive information, and maintain accurate customer records.
- Developing and maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
- Keeping informed of market trends, customer preferences, and competitor activity, sharing information of the impact of governmental regulations with others within the business unit for recommending revisions in marketing plans and strategies for the territory.
- Promote Donaldson EQT Flow Business and Distribution Products.
- Build up the list of Customer (End-User, Distributors, Contractors, OEM and Partners).
- Set-up and Up-Date the Flow Business List of Project.
- Consistent Updating of literature and promotion tool for all of Customers.
- Organize training for all of Customers.
- Promote our Donaldson and EQT Products.
- Securing sales growth by prospecting for new projects and new customer.
- Preparing (EQT Flow Business) project proposal, Product, Spare Parts, and Service Quotations. Carrying out sales process from the acquiring new customer till successful commissioning.
- Working on prescription, design and specifications at the conceptual design stage of flow business (first fit, and vitality).
- Managing relation and cooperating with distributors, partners and direct sales activities.
- Participating and cooperating with marketing team in seminars, exhibitions and assisting in developing of programs for Flow Business and other products in division.
- Preparing market studies and feedback which include competitor analysis, customer behaviors and market values, market share, etc. for products in division.
- Preparing biweekly and monthly reports as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably but not a must in Engineering or business.
- At least 2 years of technical/industrial sales experience.
- Filtration experience preferred but not a must.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Experienced working in a team environment.
- Experienced using a CRM system to manage customers will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), with intermediate to advance proficiency in Excel.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, NX and Solid Work Design Tools will be a plus.
- Strong sales aptitude with excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills.
- Strong technical and mathematical capabilities.
- Possess self-directed ability to multi-task and prioritize customer needs.
- Self-motivated, good sense of initiative, willing to learn, solution-oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Ability and willingness to travel including the ability to work in industrial environments.
- Preferable owns a car.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.