Sales Engineer II
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Position: Sales Engineer
Area : North Center
Location : Opera (MI) (or remote based)
Business Unit : Process Filtration and Pharma
- Area of competence: East Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Toscana, Marche, Umbria
- Customers profiles: End Users, Distributors, ,Installers
- Industries: F&B and Pharma
- Organize, plan, manage and grow the sales of Process Filtration and Pharma Division products : Sterile Air, Steam and Liquid filtration, Compressed Air purification
- Optimize sales and profit consistent with Company policy and long-term objectives
- Solve customer needs with technical driven solutions
- Handle technical enquiries for the entire products portfolio and services
- Utilize current Donaldson network to open new business opportunities
- CRM management for assigned accounts
- Passion for sales
- Technical Degree in Mechanics or Chemistry or equivalent through experience
- Cooperative , willingness to interact and work with others, team player
- Minimum 2-5 years of sales experience in Process Filtration and/or Pharma market
- Markets knowledge
- Familiar with organizing visits to customers (most of the time dedicated to meet customers)
- Flexibility to travel to ensure local presence and follow-up
- Knowledge of Liquid, sterile air, Compressed Air and gas purification is an asset
- Commercial and sales driven. Ability to “open doors” and generate new business/opportunities
- Self-starter, able to drive and develop opportunities, team player but also able to work independently
- Strong communication skills in Italian and English. Other languages are an asset
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.