Inside Sales Representative (Dutch/Flemish + English)
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Language: Dutch/Flemish + English
This role is focused on developing and increasing after-market sales by handling and maximizing aftermarket calls with customers to pro-actively develop the customer base, by handling standard incoming quote requests and by ensuring close follow-up on all open quote requests (standard and non-standard). This role implies a relationship ownership of Aftermarket business for Industrial Air Filtration & Industrial Gases with assigned customers within the specific region; and is entitled to a sales incentive plan.
- Language skills: fluent Dutch/Flemish and English; any other European languages are a plus to support EMENA region.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience.
- Good communication skills, and ability to contact customers in a pro-active way.
- Sales-driven commercial attitude.
- Telephone contact skills are a strong asset for this role.
- Ability and willingness to understand the products for a first level of immediate customer responses.
- Collaboration skills to be able to reach out to colleagues for support and information to finalize the quotations.
- Experience with CRM to allow quick customer “on the spot” support.
- Increase sales of replacement filters, parts, and other catalog products in assigned territory via phone.
- Maintain relationships with current and potential accounts.
- Resolve customer problems, conduct a research, make recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- Make the standard quotes for the supported customer base.
- Follow-up by phone all open quote (standard and non-standard) requests for the supported customer base.
- Follow-up all opportunities 100% (both pro-active as reactive requests)
- Independently plan and schedule sales calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact to grow their business.
- Keep informed of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, sharing information with other personnel for better strategic placement in the marketplace.
- Make written and oral presentation to customers and industry groups.
- May travel to customer locations occasionally.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.