Specialist Outbound Sales II
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
- Responsible for Aftermarket sales for assigned geographical territories.
- Acquire knowledge of filtration technology, applications, and operation of equipment necessary to assist customers and drive sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential customers within assigned territories to achieve sales goals and overall customer contact.
- Resolve customer issues/problems, research and make recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- Keep informed of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, sharing information with other personnel for better strategic placement in the marketplace.
- Identify and create new accounts (end user, OEM, dealers…) to support business growth
- Maintain customer database (CRM) by recording phone calls and sales activities.
- Travel approximately 20%
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.