Key Account Manager Sr.
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
- Sales Revenue generation though Strategic customers / rate contract and New Business Development & STU business
- Key Account Management & sales agreement for Engine Aftermarket business.
- Maintain good Relations with Customers and update of Relationship Matrix.
- Lead generation, covering & maintaining opportunities in CRM, Idea screening submission.
- Collect and collate market information on competition.
- Close working with customer support and distribution
- Business Wins, Contracts, Booking & coordination of inclusion in long term plan.
- Setting escalators, negotiate price revisions / Commodity with corporate customers and rate contracts.
- Track opportunities prepare opportunity pipeline in CRM.
- MIS data, Sales data, analysis, SOB data generation, Sales Trend Analysis. Customer Folder maintenance, Presentations
- Business Plan/ Strategic Planning / Updating of new projects in plan, Support in Planning
- Sales Promotion (Advertisement, Brand building) and Marketing activities like organizing technical seminars at end-customer and participate in Exhibition,
- Coordination with Sales team and distributors for strategic accounts and monitoring sales through them.
- B.E. (Mechanical) or MBA with overall 6-10 years of experience of handling corporate accounts, rate agreements with companies and run special programs specially to rope in Large End users
Technical Competence & Skills:
- Ability to interact at all customer levels.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in direct sales.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully negotiate with customers at all management levels.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure both externally and internally across department lines, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Decision making capabilities.
- Aggressive and assertive
- Negotiation, Motivational & Influential skills
- Rich sales experience of Institutional Sales/Industrial/distribution handling from earthmoving/Mining/Automotive industry, preferably from Bearing, industrial oil, Hoses, Filters, Engine parts or OES sales
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
- 50 % travelling
- English, Hindi & Telugu or Kannada ( Regional language added advantage; not mandatory)
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.