Key Account Manager Sr.
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
The Key Account Manager – Vehicle Electrification role is ideal for an experienced sales professional that enjoys growing a business and strengthening customer relationship. Candidate must be highly motivated, self-starting individuals willing to grow the existing customers as well as develop new customers and opportunities. This position will be responsible to manage and grow sales of Donaldson venting products into the vehicle electrification market. Previous market experience in automotive OE/Tier 1 selling would be ideal for this role.
- Act as primary contact for assigned accounts, which includes traveling to customer locations to create and solidify relationships, determining specific customer needs, and learning application and business requirements.
- Plan and manage all sales responsibilities in assigned markets to optimize sales and profits consistent with business objectives.
- Sell new products and technologies as they become available, utilizing customized product solutions. Manage those same projects/product changes through internal organization to meet objectives as defined by the customer.
- Establish annual strategic plan for assigned major customer(s) that aligns with the overall business unit strategy
- Continually seek opportunities to promote new technical concepts, applications, and/or products and services.
- Formulate and implement long/short range sales, marketing, product, promotion and pricing strategies and plans for assigned customers to help achieve the MBU profit and growth objectives.
- Initiate, participate in, and direct presentations, negotiations, business proposals, product demonstrations, and other communications designed to drive sales.
- Develop and utilize sound technical understanding of company products, technologies, and capabilities to aid in the selling process and project management.
- Develop and maintain market share information and competitive data for assigned customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Sales will be required. Engineering/ technical or related will be beneficial
- 5-8 years of relevant experience manage and grow sales in vehicle electrification market and automotive OE/Tier 1 selling.
Others (Languages, Travel and etc )
- Domestic travel : 40-50 %
- Participates in occasional conference calls outside of normal business hours
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Business English proficiency
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.