Outbound Sales UK (English)
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
We are looking for an Outbound Sales Representative for the UK to join our Prospection team based in Terrassa, Barcelona.
In this position, the selected candidate needs to be a salesperson with an extroverted character, as well as with the ability to establish new business relationships and attract prospects starting from the first contact.
- Engage prospects one-on-one in order to move them to the next step in the buying process.
- Engage lost customers.
- Prospects/Lost Customers research
- Research on Donaldson customers (other divisions) with potential for CAF/PF
- Create qualified Sales Leads for the Aftermarket Representative Team
- Independently plan and schedule prospecting calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact
- Assistance to Ecom Customers through Click-To-Chat Service
- Action on commercial and promotional campaigns
- Support and coordinate actions with the Area Sales Engineers to plan on site visits.
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to manage high volumes of effective phone calls, willing to interact and coordinate work proactively with all members of the sales team
- A good organization of tasks and workflow is necessary to achieve personal and team sales objectives
- Ability to understand the market requirements and Donaldson solutions - having good technical skillset to understand our products for a first level of immediate customer responses will be required
- Agile in Microsoft Office tools, CRM and chat softwares
- Native level of English, knowledge of other languages will be valued
What do we offer?
- International work environment
- Career development
- Permanent position
- Flexible working schedule (7.30 - 9.30 to 16.30 - 18.30)
- Daily shuttle bus from Plaza España (Barcelona) to our offices (Terrassa)
- Hybrid working model (3 days of remote working per week)
- Initial training is in the office for 1 month
- Competitive salary & monthly meal allowance
- Social benefits after one year with us (health and life insurance, pension plan)
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.