Bulk Fluids Internal Sales
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Your key responsibilities:
- Promote the sales of replacement filter elements and Bulk Fluids Solutions
- Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts on a weekly basis
- Resolves customer issues/problems and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- Occasional travelling to customers
- Management of quotations and customer orders, on time delivery dates with Planning, Supply Chain % Customer Services
- Handle and maximize all incoming and outgoing customer communications and give high quality service to the assigned customers,
- Working closely with the outside sales team, understand customer needs and utilize that knowledge to secure business,
- Prepare and finalize quotations and send them to customers with input of Outside Sales whilst also setting up the opportunity in CRM,
- Help and facilitate large quotation requests for the Sales Manager (i.e., complete cross referencing, coordinate with the MSA product management team, prepare cost overviews, price lists, analysis, special pricing requests, tenders, etc.),
- Support the outside sales team with the quick execution of Lead management and ensuring we handle within 48 hours
- Prepare BI & ERP sales reports (general / line specific) periodically and based on request
- Open CAPA, follow investigation progress, and close upon satisfactory closure based on feedback from related internal party. Communicate decision and explanation to customer
- Coordinate and chair Bi-weekly meetings with the sales team reporting sales YTD, marketing actions, the handling of customer complaints, open opportunities, and any outstanding issues.
- Help the sales team with APDs (Advanced product development) – Ensure documentation is filled out correctly and is followed up in a timely manner. Speed to market is critical in MSA and therefore we need to ensure this process is fully supported throughout.
- Matric with at least 5 years’ experience in similar role within the Fluid Power market Mining Industry
- A tertiary technical qualification (advantageous)
- Strong communication skills (English) other languages is advantageous
- Sales and self-driven individual
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Telephonic skills
- You are well organized and a self-starter,
- Fluent in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages,
- Experience in ERP system (i.e., Oracle) and CRM is a plus.
Although you will work closely with the Sales team of your territory, you will report directly to the Sales Manager, and indirectly with support and alignment to the Internal Sales Manager for EMENA
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.