Senior Manager Sales III
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Donaldson’s LATAM and South America regional Sales Manager role will be supporting our Process Filtration business focused on Food and Beverage manufacturers. This role will manage a regional sales group and is accountable for the performance results of the team. This position is based out of Auguascalientes, Mexico
- Manages a sales group and is accountable for the performance results of the team
- Plans and manages tactical implementation of sales and marketing programs to maximize profit
- Leads assigned team to establish tactical direction to grow process filtration business with food and beverage equipment manufacturers (OEM), engineering firms, and strategic end-users
- Recruit, develop, and mentor assigned team
- Responsible for annual regional sales plan and controlling budget
- Developing and executing a strategic regional plan to grow revenue and profitability
- Collaborating with our entire sales team to cultivate and share leads
- Developing and maintaining opportunity funnel within Microsoft CRM
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field and 5 years minimum sales experience required.
- Strong sales and coaching aptitude
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Effectively manage people
- Ability to coach and build teams
- Food & Bev manufacturing/industry experience
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.