Sales Representative, Italian
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
We are currently hiring for a Sales Representative with native Italian and fluent English to be part of the Industrial Solutions Aftermarket team located in Terrassa, Barcelona.
In this position, the selected person will be focused on developing and increasing the Italian Aftermarket business by selling via phone and email as per a well-defined sales process and CRM usage.
- Promote the sales of replacement filters and other catalogue products in the assigned region via phone and email
- Maintain relationships and positive contacts with current and potential accounts
- Resolve customer issues and make recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales
- Make the standard quotes for the supported customers and follow-up by phone all opportunities (both proactive and reactive requests)
- Gather information of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, to share this feedback with other departments for better strategic placement in the marketplace
- Achieve sales goals and overall customer sales contact in your region
- Higher education is preferred
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Extravert personality that is driven by sales
- Ability to contact customers in a proactive way
- Good technical skillset to understand our technical products
- Native level of Italian & fluent English
What do we offer you?
- Permanent position
- International work environment
- Flexible work schedule (7.30 - 9.30 to 16.30 - 18.30)
- Terrassa based, but a daily shuttle bus from Plaza España (BCN) to our office (Terrassa)
- Hybrid working model (3 days of remote work per week)
- Initial training in the office (1 month)
- Attractive salary & monthly meal allowance
- Social benefits are offered after one year with us
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.