Senior Manager Sales III
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
• Full responsibility in achieving sales and profit targets for the sales territory of Greater China, executing growth strategy, applying coherent KPI management based of defined tools (CRM).
• Determine the appropriate sales channel mix (routes to market) and product mix required to achieve assigned financial targets on sales, standard and contribution margins.
• Commercially and technically guide and develop the Field Sales Team in the assigned region.
• Develop global and local key accounts as identified and participate in global key account activities as per defined markets and customer target groups.
• Lead Outbound Team, coordinating winning of new and retention of existing customers between Outbound, ASE and SKA sales teams.
• Lead Application and Validation Engineering Teams to support required technical site work.
• Identify and develop distribution for designated products and markets, as appropriate.
• Provide adequate activity planning and reporting.
• Participate in annual and strategic planning on sales and markets development.
• Observe trends on applications and new technologies in our target markets.
• Derive product and development recommendations in close communication with our R&D facilities.
Key Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or above in food science or in chemical engineering or equivalent
Technical Competence & Skills:.
• Understanding of F&B production background, excellent communication skills, strong technical comprehension and sales drive
• Good negotiation, influencing and follow up skills.
• Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office and with and with presentation software.
• Experience in the effective use of CRM software
• Strong leadership skills
• Self-motivated and result-driven
• Methodological working style
• Familiar with sales management tools
• Eager to learn, quick comprehension
• At least 5 years of sales leadership experience in food and beverage consumable, solid customer basis and relationship, able to quick develop consumable business in F&B markets.
• Proven leadership track record and proficiency with KPI sales management tools (CRM).
• Working experience in global company & matrix organization and/or in filtration.
• Value selling and total solution sales experience to customers.
• Familiar with food & beverage customer production processes and application.
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
• Native Chinese with mother language Mandarin
• Full proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
• Regular domestic travel across the Territory is required
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.