Sales Account Executive - Entry Level
Sales Account Executive – Entry Level
Imagine walking into a sales environment surrounded by motivated, thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving our clients' financial futures. As an Account Executive, you pick up the phone and engage with high-net-worth individuals who expressed interest in Fisher Investments’ materials. Using sales techniques, you’ll determine the investors' goals, educate them on our services, and set a meeting with our outside sales team.
The Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role. Surrounded by professionals and mentors, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm, and control your career path. You will report to your manager who will sit in the pod with you and guide you in the sales process.
Based on a salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have the comfort of some guaranteed income with the possibility that accompanies uncapped, performance-based commission.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn.
- Communicate Fisher’s value proposition to high-net worth investors to arrange meetings with regional sales partners
- Control your career trajectory and increase firm growth while bettering the financial well-being of potential clients
- Work in a vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers and be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy
- Our marketing team will provide you with warm leads, which means no cold calling!
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge needed
- Drive results: You have experienced personal and professional success
- Instill Trust: You understand how to earn the trust of others, and look out for others’ best interests
- Communication: You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences
- Persuade: You use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Committed: You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- Commission/variable pay based position - $50,000 base salary with step downs to $32,800 in the state of WA; compensation includes an appointment held fee and a percentage of estimated first year’s management fees for new business closed by the firm’s regional representative
- Over the last 3 years, approximately 40% of our Account Executives have made over $100,000 in their first year in the role
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.
Something looks off?