Danish Account Executive
Danish Account Executive
Join Fisher Investments Luxembourg (FIL) as one of the first Account Executives (AEs) for Denmark. You will be a crucial part of the sales process as the liaison between potential Danish private clients and our firm - helping both the prospect's financial future and our overall growth. As a Danish Account Executive, you engage with high-net-worth individuals who have expressed interest in Fisher Investments Luxembourg. Using sales techniques, you'll determine their investment goals and educate them on our strategy with the goal of setting an appointment with our outside sales team.
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development is exponential. Surrounded by motivated professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm and create your unique career path. The Danish Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role.
You will have a great compensation package with a generous uncapped commission structure. You will report to the Group Vice President of International Sales Support and Development.
Gain an understanding of wealth management in Denmark: How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
Sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help us turn leads into assets under management
Speak to High net worth investors to understand their financial position and suggest relevant next steps
Cultivate an understanding of Fisher Investments market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
- Speak Danish and English fluently
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience selling and passionate about a career in sales
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment with motivated professionals
Experience in finance is helpful but not necessary as full training is provided.
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually
- Up to €144 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.
Something looks off?