Sales Support Associate
Sales Support AssociateFisher Investments
At Fisher, we pride ourselves on building teams of people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds. That’s one reason why we welcome candidates from all majors, and do not require a business or finance degree to work here. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to work for a purpose-driven business and enjoy developing new skills. There are no set career paths at Fisher. When you join us, you have the opportunity to learn, grow, and chart a course for a rewarding, long-term career.
- Schedule: Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: None
- Salary: Competitive
Collaborative Environment. Ongoing Training & Development. Rewarding Career Progression.
At Fisher, our entry-level service roles demonstrate the following traits, and all are equally important to their success.
- Strong Communicator
- Results Driven
- Customer Focused
- At Fisher, you will find a welcoming and inclusive work environment where you can grow, thrive, and do your best work. Our teams are collaborative and employees are encouraged to work with experienced professionals and managers from different business areas. Award-winning training programs support employees’ ongoing development and success. Our career development offerings include mentoring, internal talent advising, global job shadowing, career counseling, bridge programs, and more.
- Outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded at Fisher, and with our open career paths, you have the option to choose your own adventure and explore internal career promotions and opportunities. If you are ready to tackle new responsibilities and grow a rewarding career, Fisher is for you!
Potential Career Path
Where you go next at Fisher is up to you!
Early Career Success at
Our Global Benefits
We provide coverage that helps you stay healthy and live your best life throughout your Fisher career. This includes well-balanced and proactive health care options, and additional benefits that support your health and financial wellness.
Quality health care packages offered globally, covering you and your qualified dependents.
We provide various forms of support and flexibility so you can achieve appropriate balance across all your priorities.
Awards & Recognition
We celebrate achievements and drive a strong culture of recognition across the organization.
Our annual leave packages and country-specific paid holidays help you balance work and free time.
Company contributions to your 401(k) retirement or pension plan, and access to financial planning tools.
Learning and development programs and resources support you as you build your Fisher career.
Do you excel in an energetic environment that values collaboration? Do you pride yourself on being someone others can rely on? As a Sales Support Associate, you will be a trusted partner to our Outside Sales team, working with groups around the firm to provide them with top-notch support and resources.
Whether or not you have a finance background, this is an entry-level sales support position within our US Private Client Group and offers many opportunities for advancement. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we’re better off with the diversity it brings. We want you to ask questions, improve processes, and propose novel solutions to problems. Do your best, take on new challenges, and you’ll be on your way to achieving more advanced opportunities. Reporting to your Team Manager and working with your mentor will help you develop skills for this role and other future transitions.
- Field requests from a shared team inbox and phone line, being the primary internal contact for our regional sales team
- Prepare new account documents to begin clients’ relationship with Fisher Investments
- Provide analysis of competitive products to help salespeople demonstrate the benefit of our services
- Work with Sales Management on projects designed to increase the team's efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to support high-volume output
- Produce quality work within a target timeline
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See the area you'll be working in.
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Explore Now
Hear from a Fisher Client Development Associate
"This was my first professional job outside of college, and Fisher has taken me from a college graduate who didn’t have a business or finance background and majored in education to become a savvy businesswoman who is gaining knowledge."
The culture, benefits, and mission to better the investment universe were what originally attracted me to Fisher. It feels good to work for a company that always puts their clients’ interests first. Not only are you working for a company who does this, but you are surrounded by a group of employees who share the same common goal. Caitlind D. UK Client Development Associate Fisher Investments
I started at Fisher as a Client Service Associate working with existing clients. Fisher is a great place to grow a long-term career. I have found fulfillment, upward mobility, stability, rewarding challenges, community, work-life balance, and more! In each role I’ve been in, I’ve learned new skills that continue to build and compound on each other for my next challenge so I can continue to grow. Maxwell W. Account Executive Team Leader Fisher Investments
I felt incredibly supported during my initial training as a Client Service Associate (CSA). The training program did a great job hitting each type of learning style, which is something I didn’t expect. All of the CSA new hires sat in a training pod with a mentor who was dedicated to helping us learn the role. This gave us the space and confidence to ask questions more frequently. Rianna S. Client Service Associate Team Leader Fisher Investments
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.