Customer Success Manager, DACH - remote, Germany
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
Customer Success Manager (CSM) Enterprise DACH - remote, Germany
The CSM reports to the Manager/Senior Manager, CSM.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our solution and services
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational best practices, and establishing a GitLab Center of Excellence
- Assist in workshops to help customers leverage the full value of GitLab solution
- Measure and monitor customers’ achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to GitLab account stakeholders and externally to Customer Sponsors and Executives
- Translate customer product usage data into actionable advice for customers
- Establish regular touchpoints with assigned customers per the established SLAs, to review progress against strategic and technical objectives
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a related function is required with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions
- Understanding of Git and typical branching strategies
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and development pipeline
- Understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, DevSecOps
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Something looks off?