Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst (Gainsight Admin)
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst
Product Manager of Gainsight — Lead the way to the ideal, effective Gainsight deployment of the future resulting in successful customers.
- Solution design — Build, test, & deploy system configurations (customer journeys, health scores, calls to action, etc.) within sprint processes. At least 50% of time will be dedicated to hands-on system admin work
- Solution design — Collaborate with cross-functional end users to gather business requirements that impact Gainsight, and configure the system to meet those needs (partnering with other operations teams as needed)
- Business processes — Work with Customer Success leaders to define the Gainsight deployment strategy
- Business processes — Help users to develop an understanding of contributors to customer health, sources of customer risk/churn, and positive trends
- Architectural design — As a Gainsight subject matter expert, provide Gainsight expertise related to application architecture, data quality, and enhancement requests
- Architectural design — Analyze current system architecture and make recommendations for design improvement
- Change management — Manage the rollout of processes, including thoughtful timing
- Solution design — Configure and administer Gainsight to support the needs identified by our organization
- Upkeep — Identify opportunities for improvement of existing tools and processes, including adopting new features in each Gainsight major release
- Upkeep — Manage mapping and documentation of customer success processes
- Enablement — Collaborate with Customer Success enablement to develop training and enablement to drive efficiency
- Leadership — Leads cross-functional team initiatives and provides oversight to Customer Success
- Extensive experience supporting Customer Success
- Level 3 Gainsight certified, preferred
- Self-sufficient, ability to handle ambiguity and multiple stakeholders
- Ability to intake requests, design, define requirements, build, and train CSMs
- Strong operational experience with leading CS or Sales operations teams focused on post-sale initiatives
- Demonstrated success with cross-functional coordination, including planning, execution tracking, decision making, and OKR management
- Articulate to transfer technical to business
- Gainsight evangelist: knows the product so well and are able to espouse the virtues and values of it within GitLab
- Progressive experience building and maintaining tools such as Gainsight, Salesforce, Mavenlink, and/or other Customer Success
- Progressive experience in program management and/or operations
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Something looks off?