Senior Sales Strategy Analyst (Professional Services)
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
In this role as a Senior Analyst for our Customer Success team you will have the opportunity to own business-level data and analytics projects, lead deep-dive analyses to influence business decision-making and contribute to cross-functional initiatives to better serve Gitlab customers.
What you’ll do
- Drive business cadences across planning and measurement in partnership with the Customer Success leadership team and larger go to market organization
- Develop and manage executive reporting on key metrics, formulate actionable insights and structure concise, clear presentations of findings, and prioritize issues as appropriate
- Support annual planning of strategic investments aligned to business outcomes
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency for leaders and individual contributors in the Customer Success teams with a focus on scale, transparency, and real time data driven decisions.
- Partner cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Marketing, Product, and Finance teams to formulate and develop initiatives with global, cross-functional scope, independently managing from ideation to execution
- Conduct sophisticated, creative analyses for company-level priorities and clearly communicate results and empower leadership decision-making
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated progressive experience in an analytical role, preference for B2B SaaS, Revenue Strategy/Ops, Business Intelligence/Analytics, or Management Consulting
- Hands on delivery experience with SQL, Tableau, and Excel, or similar analytical packages required
- Exposure to customer success business models including technical pre-sales, professional services, customer success management, or renewals
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving, and keen business sense
- Ability to think strategically, with an exceptional attention to detail to drive analysis projects form ideation and iteration to completion
- Extensive track record of building high-quality and complex models and effective presentations in collaboration with senior stakeholders
- Strong systems thinking and scaled solutioning bias
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Experience using GitLab a plus
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you're excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.