Enterprise Sales Manager
Global technology companies use incident.io to empower teams to run incidents from start to finish, by getting the right people involved in real-time on Slack.
Our platform integrates with tools you already use, with intuitive workflows and guiding actions to support your team through tough situations. Auto-generated timelines and post-mortems eliminate busy work and focuses effort on high impact work.
Rapidly fix and learn from incidents, so you can build more resilient products.
As the Enterprise Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in our rapidly expanding sales team. Your responsibilities will include leading the day-to-day operations of the enterprise sales team, driving various initiatives to ensure their success.
Our early enterprise sales team, located in New York and London, is composed of individuals with experience at companies such as Square, GoCardless, Headspin, IBM, 6sense, and Twilio.
This team collaborates closely with our VP Sales, Ryan Bowen, to shape our go-to-market strategy and accelerate our journey towards achieving tens of millions in annual revenue. We are seeking a motivating leader to join us on this exciting path.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing and growing a team of enterprise account executives to lead the process and execution of the commercial sales team strategy, priorities, and goals along with operations.
- Managing key accounts and maintaining customer satisfaction through understanding their current and future needs and acting as a trusted advisor
- Ensuring the team is effectively partnering with internal stakeholders, optimizing processes, and automating workflows.
- Driving growth through commercial sales development efforts, by building strong relationships with partners and customers.
This role could be ideal for you if you:
- Have experience leading a team of sales professionals, and can effectively foster a collaborative and high-performing culture within the team.
- Have proven experience scaling an effective sales process, and are exceptional at inspiring customers and prospects through a strategic sales cycle.
- Have a strong understanding of the B2B SaaS industry and can effectively communicate the value proposition of complex technical solutions to potential customers.
- Are skilled at data analysis and can use data to drive decision-making and optimize sales processes.
The salary for this position is determined by several job-related factors, such as experience, relevant skills, training, location, business needs, or market demands. The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $155,000. The position also offers equity options and commission.