Business Development Representative
Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
We’ve grown a lot since we began our journey in 2012, but our core mission remains the same – help B2B organizations capture and deliver Customer Intelligence to teams, when and where it matters most to find, win, and grow more business.
Introhive is the fastest growing B2B customer intelligence platform, recognized as a category leader in sales intelligence and data quality management software by G2 Crowd, a top 10 fastest growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards three years in a row, and the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award winner for Best CRM Innovation.
Leading brands in Technology, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Accounting, Legal and Consulting trust Introhive for sales enablement and relationship intelligence.
We are seeking an outbound BDR/SDR with experience working at a b2b SaaS based in the Toronto area to join our BD team.
As a BDR, your primary responsibility will be to generate new business opportunities. You will play a crucial role in identifying and engaging with potential customers, establishing meaningful relationships, and nurturing leads to drive revenue growth.
- Prospecting and Lead Generation through cold emailing and calling
- Qualification and Engagement
- Relationship Building
- Pipeline Management
- Achieving Targets
- Market Research
- Continuous Learning
- Minimum of 1+ Years proven experience working as an outbound BDR/SDR role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets and exceed expectations.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on pipeline generation and revenue growth.
- Proficiency in using sales tools, such as Outreach, Zoominfo/Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce
- Familiarity with market research and lead generation techniques.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and work well under pressure.
Note from the Hiring Manager
My management style is I view you as the CEO of your own business, I’m just an outside investor/consultant. The motto I always go by is “be comfortable with the uncomfortable”. What we do isn’t rocket science not to say it won't be hard but it's important to have fun along the way! I look forward to meeting you!
Join our team as a Business Development Representative and be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative work environment. This role offers you the chance to make a significant impact on our company's success, while growing your own skills and developing your career.
We are one TEAM! We attract the best and brightest, and we empower them. We value each other and do what it takes to make each other successful. We treat our customers and partners the same way. We embrace the power of unity, diversity, and collaboration in all that we do.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Work Supported
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Employee EAP
- Employee Resource Groups
- Mentorship Programs
- Continuing Education Programs
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans
- Maternity/Parental Leave
- The Chance to be Part of Something Great!
Some Hiver Perks are available only to full time permanent employees of Introhive.