Business Development Representative
Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues and employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest-growing B2B sales intelligence and data quality management solution and is the proud recipient of the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ Award. Introhive has quickly grown to 240+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United Kingdom, the Middle East, Asia, the United States, and Canada.
Introhive’s platform includes a suite of AI-powered solutions that:
- increase employee productivity
- accelerate revenue intelligence
- dynamically map relationships in CRM
- and automate data enrichment
Leading brands in Technology, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Accounting, Legal, and Consulting trust Introhive for sales enablement and relationship intelligence.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team. As a BDR, your primary responsibility will be to generate new business opportunities and contribute to the overall growth of our organization. You will play a crucial role in identifying and engaging with potential customers, establishing meaningful relationships, and nurturing leads to drive revenue growth.
- Prospecting and lead generation: Conduct research and identify potential customers in target markets. Utilize various channels, such as email, cold calling, social media, and networking events, to generate new leads and build a robust sales pipeline.
- Qualification and engagement: Engage with prospects to understand their needs, challenges, and goals. Conduct effective discovery calls, articulate our value proposition and assess our fit with their requirements.
- Relationship building: Cultivate strong relationships with prospects and key decision-makers within target organizations. Understand their pain points and objectives to position our products or services effectively.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to align on strategies, share feedback, and optimize lead generation efforts.
- Pipeline management: Track and manage leads using our CRM software, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Achieving targets: Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly targets for qualified leads, meetings scheduled, and revenue generation. Be proactive in identifying opportunities for growth and taking ownership of goals.
- Market research: Stay up to date with industry trends and market dynamics and leverage this knowledge to articulate our unique selling points.
- Continuous learning: Continuously develop product knowledge, sales skills, and industry expertise. Seek feedback from others and leverage training resources to enhance personal and professional growth.
- (preferred but not required).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets and exceed expectations.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on pipeline generation and revenue growth.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools, such as Outreach, Zoominfo/Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce
- Familiarity with market research and lead generation techniques.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and work well under pressure.
We are one TEAM! We attract the best and brightest, and we empower them. We value each other and do what it takes to make each other successful. We treat our customers and partners the same way. We embrace the power of unity, diversity, and collaboration in all that we do.
- Unlimited Flexible Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay & Benefits, including health, dental, vision, wellness, and matched retirement plans.
- Global culture: Be part of a diverse and inclusive global culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
- Employee Resource Groups
- Mentorship Programs
- Continuing Education Programs
- A Chance to be Part of Something Great