Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
In your role as a Senior Account Executive, you will drive the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective commercial customers to identify how organizations can get the most out of our platform.
By consistently going above and beyond and quota, you will evangelize our product in the market, and contribute to our direct path of becoming the top MDM solution for organizations that run on Apple.
How you will make a difference day to day
- Handle multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Hunt and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Drive growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound and outbound prospecting via phone/Zoom calls, emails, events, webinars, and other campaigns.
- Collaborate with customer success and marketing to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Help build out an outstanding Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- 1+ years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications.
- Track record of quota over-achievement (top 10-20% of company).
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Kandji will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and informative input back to other internal teams, particularly product, customer success, and marketing.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
- Utmost ownership. Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
- Self-sufficient, strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- Proficient with sales technologies such as Salesforce (SFDC), HubSpot, Outreach.io.
- Required to work on-site Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with Monday and Friday flexible to remote work.
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.
See more open positions at Kandji
Something looks off?