Sales Manager, Publisher Development
Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Thursday, March 2, 2023
Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will build a sales pipeline of premium publishers across the LATAM market. Reporting to our VP of Publisher Development, this is a hybrid role with visitation to our Mexico City office. This is an exciting opportunity for an Ad-Tech professional to be a driving force behind growing our reach in LATAM market!
What You Will do:
- Develop a clear understanding of Ogury's value and strategic goals.
- Build/grow a sales pipeline of premium publishers across LATAM market, with a focus on Mexico and Columbia.
- Identify and schedule calls and meetings with main decision makers and partners within your pipeline.
- Create trust and loyalty with publisher partners under your pipeline.
- Grow Ogury's supply footprint in LATAM by selling publishers our core ad products.
- Educate publishers on developments in the ecosystem and how Ogurys product offering addresses the challenges they face.
- Negotiate commercial terms and address contractual concerns to close agreements
- Manage post sale relationships to grow your accounts.
- Build relationships with our teams at Impact including: Publisher Success, Solutions Engineering, Legal, Product & Development, Marketing, and Demand.
- Attend industry events, representing and promoting Ogury
- You will be bilingual in Spanish and English
- Previous publisher ad tech sales experience / business development experience in Latin America
- Previous experience in digital media with an in-depth understanding of the advertising landscape and publisher tech stack; within mobile
- An excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of the LATAM premium publisher landscape, and a comprehensive book of contacts that you will call upon from the outset.
- The mindset of an Hunter.
- 5+ years of experience with complex deal making.
- Great negotiation abilities to persuade at a very senior level of an organization.
- Intermediate knowledge of, and sales experience with, tag-based or header bidding ad tech integrations.
- Ability to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity.
- Salesforce, or similar CRM, experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave, on top of the standard 13 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Meal vouchers and Gas vouchers
Modern and collaborative working space in Mexico City
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
See more open positions at Ogury
Something looks off?