Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
The Los Angeles Sales Director role will be an integral part of our 2023 growth plan and beyond.
You will create and scale a book of business focused on agencies and brands of all sizes located on the west coast.
You will help us to determine and refine the proper strategy, approach, and execution for the western market. Your primary goal is to expand Ogury's business to advertisers in the west and grow revenue through the pursuit of meaningful and lasting partnerships.
If you have experience breaking new business, love the nature of managing a territory, and have experience building agency and brand partnerships, this is the perfect fit for you.
This role will report into our Senior Director, West Coast. This is a Hybrid role based out of our Los Angeles, CA office - We are open to candidates in other areas within California (relocation is not required).
What you will do:
- Prospect, hunting, securing meetings, and closing business to exceed revenue targets
- Help us to develop sales strategies for long-term growth
- Contribute to improving the effectiveness of outreach, go-to-market strategies, and presentations to lead clients down the sales funnel
- Track activity throughout all facets of the sales cycle to help guide towards important growth decisions and bring success triggers to the forefront; in other words, measure everything through use of Salesforce to determine those activities that are the best predictors of success
- Engage with advertisers of all levels from daily leads to senior level executives to support sales team efforts and achieve deal growth.
What you will bring to Ogury:
- 5+ years experience in digital ad sales with a track record in both programmatic and/or managed service type deals
- Previous mobile experience
- You are located in the Los Angeles area and an expert on the territory with an established network of decision makers across agencies and clients
- Experience breaking new business and reliably growing existing accounts
- Love the fundamentals of sales, measuring what works, and being in front of potential clients
- You have an eagerness to work in a startup team environment
- You love autonomy that comes with working remotely
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship with Ogury
- Stellar presenter and comfort with executive-level interaction.
In compliance with Pay Transparency Act, the annual salary is $130,000 - $150,000 USD, excluding commission.
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.