Sales Effectiveness Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
As Ogury's business scales ever faster, the Sales Effectiveness team is engaged to guide and enable the main processes of the commercial organization by translating strategical needs of the business into operational actions. The team's mission is to provide commercial teams with conditions to maximize revenue and operational efficiency through measurement, processes and tools.
You will expand your business acumen and professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company.
This is a Hybrid role, sitting within one of our European offices: Paris, Barcelona or London. You will report to the Global Director Sales Effectiveness and have high exposure to commercial, IT & product stakeholders.
What will you do
- Work with Commercial Teams & Sales Operations to monitor and improve commercial processes by identifying bottlenecks and inconsistencies, optimizing and deploying new processes
- Provide support on daily basis to commercial teams on any issues/blockers faced by them within our CRM or other sales tools
- Assist in the implementation and adoption of sales, forecasting and compensation tools
- Work collaboratively with the Product and IT Team to continuously improve the sales tech stack to optimize customer centricity, enhance functionality and maximize reporting outputs for the end-users in the commercial teams
- Develop and maintain processes and data integrity to capture and communicate key customer intelligence within the CRM system and other reporting tools
- Continuously monitor and maintain data quality within CRM
- Incorporate feature requests or new tools into product roadmap based on leadership / end-users business needs in order to increase Sales efficiency & performance
- Regularly lead trainings of the sales team on sales tools and gather feedback on commercial processes
- 2-4 years of experience working with sales teams
- Bachelor’s or Master degree or equivalent with major in Business, Finance or equivalent practical experience
- Previous experience working with Salesforce, compensation and reporting tools
- Previous Project Management experience is a strong plus
- Salesforce certification is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Enjoys challenges and thrives in a fast changing and demanding environment
- Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Medical cover plan.
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.