Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
If you have a passion for breaking new business, love the nature of building a territory, and have experience building and nurturing agency and brand partnerships, this is the perfect fit for you.
The Senior Account Executive role is an important part of our 2023 growth plan and beyond. You will cover a portion of important clients across both agency and direct (local and non-local) inclusive of business growth. You will solicit new clients and grow existing partnerships.
What You Will Do:
- Build awareness and adoption of our mobile offering with agencies + client direct; through proactive outreach, client presentations, entertainment, and direct sales.
- You will include a mix of new business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management.
- Develop sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships.
- Create a partnership atmosphere in working with sellers and customer success teams.
- You will lead the full sales cycle from prospect to close, working with a variety of partners - both internally and externally - along the way.
- You will have autonomy to position the product to align with clients goals and make sales happen.
- You will have monthly expenses to entertain clients and get ahead of planning.
- You will work toward quarterly revenue goals with the opportunity to exceed sales expectations.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in online advertising technology sales (video / programmatic / mobile).
- You have existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies and brands.
- Motivated with a high degree of creativity and leadership.
- You have an eagerness to work in a scale-up team environment.
- Willingness to be strategic and think holistically about approaching clients' business.
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship.
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave of 25 days a year, on top of the standard 11 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.