Customer Success Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Ogury is a global adtech company that delivers Personified Advertising solutions grounded in privacy to brands, agencies and publishers by focusing on targeting personas, not people.
We deliver relevant audiences at scale and on quality publisher inventory thanks to our exclusive data, which is meticulously collected and crafted from millions of self-declared customer surveys, enriched with billions of impactful data points, and refined by AI. This results in audience insights and performance not available through any other adtech platform.
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organization with a diverse team of 500+ people across 17 countries.
At Ogury, our vision unites us all. But we know that it takes people from all walks of life to come together and make it happen. We embrace and celebrate what makes us different, creating a unique and winning culture where everyone feels safe, has access to the same opportunities, and is excited about bringing their most authentic self to work. Everyday.
At Ogury, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. Together we’re changing the face of adtech with values that inspire excellence, standards that encourage a leadership mindset, and an inclusive workplace where Ogurians are engaged and know they belong.
Ogury is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to oversee all client service-related aspects of the sales cycle. The Customer Success Manager ideates and executes strategic solutions that will achieve clients' KPIs and objectives. In this role, you will oversee the entire process from pricing & campaign structure to seamless launch to the campaign wrap.
This is a client facing role where analytical individuals will thrive. The position is best suited for someone who can provide equal attention to a wide range of client needs and build lasting client relationships.
The Customer Success Manager is a team player who is not afraid to engage in the day-to-day responsibilities and act with rigor. This person is thrives in a dynamic environment where you will further develop your skillsets; with a focus on both personal and professional growth.
What you will be doing
- Partner with Sales to determine a client's campaign objectives in order to craft insights-driven RFP responses, including pricing, insights-based targeting tactics & creatives
- Be your clients advocate and liaise with AdOps, Insights, Design and other internal departments to ensure campaign success during every stage of the sales cycle
- Provide insightful reporting for pre- and post-sale presentations intended to drive retention and continued account growth
- Pinpoint upselling opportunities and work directly with sales teams to drive incremental revenue and ensure rebooking nurturing solid client relationships
- Deliver exceptional client service by providing deliverables and managing client expectations, while showcasing mobile marketing expertise
- Provide final reporting, insights, and recommendations – inclusive of campaign performance metrics, advanced Ogury Insights, and 3rd party study results
What you will bring to Ogury
- Experience in AdTech and Mobile is required
- Proven deep understanding of digital media terminology, mobile industry trends and how the digital industry operated and the main client needs
- Experience with 3rd party reporting, ad serving, and reporting systems including MOAT, Double Verify, IAS, DCM, Innovid, ComScore, etc.
- Fluent knowledge of various DSP platforms, buying models, and various channel buying (video, mobile, creative, etc)
- Dynamic individual that is able to effectively engage and present to a variety of audiences, including internal team members and external client contacts
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible working options.
Generous holiday leave, on top of the standard 13 national holidays.
Look after your family with a life insurance plan.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Meal vouchers and Gas vouchers
Modern and collaborative working space in Mexico City
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.